Thursday 14 February 2013

Silence is golden!

My boys are so loud, they make a rock concert seem quiet. I sometimes crave silence. When the've finally gone to sleep, it's nice to just enjoy the peace.

But when you put two toddlers together, and two very active toddlers at that, the last thing you want to hear is silence.

Well this is exactly what happened this week. My friend and I let our boys go upstairs and play in his bedroom. We turned the TV off so we could hear them and things were going well.

All of a sudden. I turned to my friend and said: "Can you hear anything?", "Nope" replied my friend. We just looked at each other and knew it could only mean one thing. Trouble!

Up the stairs we went and this is what we were greeted with.... No more words needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment