Wednesday 5 September 2012

Shut ya cake hole

It's Wednesday and that can only mean one thing here at the diary of milkshake mummy. Yep, it's Mothers with Attitude and rant time. I have a few this week, perhaps it's PMT.

Oh my god, I can't stand the sound of people eating loudly. Urrgghh, it makes my skin crawl and every inch of my body bubble up with rage!

Chomp, bloody chomp. Rustle, rustle of the packet, could you be any louder you inconsiderate arse oh and then not content with that you insist on slurping your drink and then folding up said packet as small as possible.

You sit there oblivious and I sit there with my lip sticking out trying to keep the look of distain from my face!

I mean, seriously just shut your pie hole when you eat, it's really not that difficult.

Also as I write this I have just seen another one of my pet hates! A couple not content with eating crisps, no, they were eating each others faces. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Now public displays of affection to a level I can tolerate, I just can't stand the soppy couple who clearly need to get a room displaying their new love in front of me on a train.

My final rant is to the inconsiderate people who insist on beeping their car horns to signal they have arrived. Just get out the car for the love of god. I mean, seriously how lazy. Also the people who beep when they are off. Just say goodbye at the door for heaven sake like most people.

The horn beeping really annoys me as its always seems to happen when my children have just gone to sleep.

Actually, I have one more annoyance to get off my chest! Dogs on trains, just leave them at home. I do not want to sit there whilst your dog farts and licks my feet! Grrrrrrr!

No I have not been reading the Daily Mail either, which for your information also puts me in a argumentative mood!

Phew, I feel better now!

Come and join in with Emily and I over at http://familyfourfun.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mothers-with-attitude-5.html?showComment=1348655672305&m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment