Wednesday 1 August 2012

Make Breastfeeding an Olympic Sport

Today is the start of World Breastfeeding Week and what better way to celebrate than bringing it to the worlds stage.

Every mother goes on her own journey when it comes to feeding. It might be short lived with some not getting out of the blocks, for others it's a marathon.

With this in mind, I have written a post for the Independent which I would like to share with you all!

Please feel free to comment and maybe tell me your feeding journey.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/08/01/breastfeeding-as-an-olympic-sport/

Love

Milkshake Mummy

2 comments:

  1. This is a great analogy. If more women approached breastfeeding like an olympic sport instead of assuming it will be easy from the start and not read up on it before birth or ask for help before giving up then the breastfeeding rates would be much higher I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they make it look easy from the start and it isn't! It certainly gets easier but I think like you, more education is needed! Xx

      Delete