Friday 20 July 2012

It's all about the bling

Poor Dennis has been suffering with those naughty teethy pegs. It's safe to say they have been giving him a rough ride. We have tried everything; Bonjela, cold carrots, teething toys, calpol, cucumber the list is endless.

What he really wants to do is chew! Now the problem I have with teething toys really comes down to hygiene. He always drops them out of his chubby grasp and if it happens outside of the house I am always loathed to give it back to him.

My two year old also has a problem with Dennis having teething toys and snatches everything out of his hand, the result, a hysterical baby who wants picking up constantly.

Now I think I have found the answer for us and I genuinely wish I had known about this product when Damien was a baby.

Teething Bling, kindly sent me a teething necklace, not only does it look gorgeous, it's great for teething too. Made from the same material as most teething toys (you actually can't tell this by the way it looks) they are non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure.

I wore my necklace over the weekend and received some fantastic comments about how pretty my necklace looked. Most people were shocked to discover its multipurpose and also thought it was a fantastic idea.

For me, being able to wear jewellery is a novelty since I had babies. I did attempt a necklace a few months ago but Dennis put pay to that by tugging it and breaking it, before I left the house!

Smart Mum UK is the sole distributor of Teething Bling products, why not pop over to its website and have a look. http://smartmumuk.com/

There is also a range of teething bangles available, I personally prefer the necklace as I would probably lose the bracelet. I would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on. (awful joke, but I couldn't resist)

Available in a selection of colours and designs, Teething Bling really is my product of choice for any teething baby and fashionista mummy!

Smart Mum UK, kindly sent me the teething necklace to try. No money had been exchanged for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment