Saturday 23 June 2012

My blogging journey

Well everyone, I have been blogging for two months now and I have to say I am loving it! Not only is it a space for me to let off some steam when Damien and Dennis create mayhem, it has also opened up a whole new social world for me.

I never knew there were so many fantastic mummy bloggers out there all with there own unique story to tell and helpful advice to share. There are networking groups, awards, link up, memes, products to review, money saving tips, meal planning Monday. The list really is endless.

When I started my blog, I genuinely had no idea that this other cyber world existed and over the past two months my blog has started to evolve and become part of the blogging community. Everyone is happy to help each other out with tips on creating a successful blog and how to gain more readers.

One of the key things I have learnt from the other mummy bloggers is that you shouldn't care what people think and try not to write what you believe people want to hear. It's your space so write what you want. If you love blogging people will love your work too. Just keep in mind why you started blogging in the first place.

I am always a little nervous when I blog, will people like it, do people think I am being silly? Are the things that go through my mind every time I publish a post, but all the lovely comments I get give me more confidence to continue further into my blogging journey.

When I bump into people and they say I love your blog, it really does make my day.

I have to say, I think I have caught the blogging bug and am a little addicted! I hope all my lovely readers stay with me on my quest into the blogging world. Thank you all for the support over the past two months, I hope I have kept you all entertained.

Love the milkshake mummy. X

No comments:

Post a Comment