Saturday 12 May 2012

#blogging4madeleine

Tonight I am doing a special blog for Madeleine McCann as today is her 9th birthday #blogging4madeleine. She has been missing since May 2007 when she was taken from her hotel room in Portugal. We still don't know where she is or what happened on that awful night!

My thoughts are with her family and I can't even begin to imagine how they must feel. I look at my own babies and count myself blessed they are with me and I can hold them in my arms and kiss them!

Someone must know where she is and what happened on that night. Please all support trying to find Madeleine.

If you have any information at all please contact your local police force immediately, AND

Operation Grange
0207 321 9251 (in the UK)
+44 207 321 9251 (non-UK)

Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk

OR Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555111 or www.crimestoppers-uk.org

2 comments:

  1. thank you for supporting the #blogging4madeleine campaign and taking the time to write this post. Here is hoping this year Madeleine is returned to her parents x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing, thinking of them all. X x

    ReplyDelete